Being an OFW has advantages and disadvantages. And for most of us the disadvantages sometimes outweighs the advantage specially when it comes to finances. Although we are able to provide for the basic needs of our families back in the Philippines most of us has not been able to save money. Primarily because sometimes our income is just equal to our expenses. There are also cases that their expenses is much greater than their income.
So in order to solve this problem I began searching for answers in the internet. That’s when the world of online entrepreneurship was introduced to me. For more than a year I’ve soaked myself on studying on how you can build your own online business.
With this article you will know the basic foundation on how to start an online business. On the following days I will also be posting a total of 9 topics on what every successful online entrepreneur has applied to their online business in order to succeed.
To start with, we will talk about what you can expect to learn from the 9 topics that I will be posting:
- The importance of building your list.
- After you understand how and why to build your list, you’re going to need the right tools to build a list.
- We teach you about your ideal target market.
- You’ll learn how to add value, and be a solutions provider to others.
- You will learn how to create your own lead capture pages, and the necessary components that every capture page must have.
- Everyone needs their own “real estate” and having a blog is a requirement if you intend to brand yourself and have your own identity.
- Finally, and this might be the biggest lesson – the biggest take away of all – and that is people join you.
So watch out for those articles in the following days.
So if you’re an OFW just like me, I’m inviting you to connect with me. I would definitely love a feedback from you, be it good or bad, ALL of it. So leave your comments below.
The Shy Type Marketers Manifesto
Discover The 7 Business Principles That Is Almost Never Taught To Majority Of Network Marketers That Helped An Introverted Guy With Poor Social & Communications Skills To Sponsor 3 People Per Month After Struggling For 18 Months In His Network Marketing Business!
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.