We all have money problems. And in our search for a solution to this problem we are confronted with the harsh reality of life. Most people don’t notice that life always pushes us around. And people react in different ways:
- Some let life push them around and often give up. These are the type of person who has no courage and determination. They are living their life playing it safe, doing the right things, saving themselves for something that will never happen. They have lots of friends who really like them because they are hard-working. But in reality they just let life push them into subjection. They are terrified of taking risks. They wanted to win but they are immediately defeated by the fear of losing. They chose to play it safe.
- Some get angry they push back and fight. These are the type of person who constantly blames their job, their salary and their boss for their problems. They continually hope for a raise or a promotion to solve their money problems.
- A few learn a lesson and move on. These are open-minded people that welcome life pushing them around. Their mindset is that they need and want to learn something.
It is really disturbing to know that most people will live their life depending on a job and a paycheck to solve their money problems. They just accept a paycheck but in reality they and their family will continue to struggle financially. They do nothing. They just wait for a promotion and a raise hoping that it will solve the problem. Others take an additional job working harder but still will low-pay. Some quit and look for another job or a better opportunity with a much higher pay thinking it will solve the problem. What will solve the problem is to learn about money and understand how it works, to learn financial literacy.
Like most people, I want to solve my money problems. I have the desire to solve my money problems because I want to be rich as I have stated in my previous post on “Why I Wanted To Be Rich.”
Here’s what I’ve learn about rich people:
- The rich have their money work for them
- The poor and the middle class work for money
Rich people have the knowledge and understand financial literacy.